The Salvation Army Residential Assistant in Anchorage, Alaska
05095 CCTII OnCall 02.23.18
On-Call CLIENT CARE TECHNICIAN II (CCTII)
CLITHEROE RESIDENTIAL FACILITY
The Salvation Army’s Clitheroe Residential Facility has an opening for an on-call Client Care Technician II (CCT II). Under general supervision of the Residential Operations Manager, the CCT II supports the clinical staff to assure treatment outcomes by supervising
client activities and chores. The position performs data entry into databases; prepares paperwork; assists with operational functions and scheduling; monitors clients; provides client education; and accompanies and/or transports clients on approved passes.
This is an on-call position without set hours. Starting rate is $13.33/hour.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE but are not limited to:
• Maintain internal program statistics, referrals data, and follow up records; enter data into AK AIMS and other databases; file client charts
• Perform note taking; staff hotline and/or telephones as needed
• Supervise client activities and chores, ensuring assigned duties are completed; support and provide feedback to clients in completion of assignments
• Provide client education; make presentations; lead discussion sessions
• High school diploma or equivalency; some additional education or training to perform clinical and clerical functions
• One (1) year experience in clerical and data entry work; proficiency in using general office equipment, Microsoft Office Suite, databases, and report-generating programs
• Knowledge of or experience in client care in a clinical or medical setting
• Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly organized, detail oriented, and demonstrated ability to work harmoniously with peers, supervisors, clients, families, and visitors
• Current Alaska driver’s license and acceptable driving and criminal history background checks required
This posting should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It is intended to identify the major responsibilities and requirements of this position. The incumbent may be requested to perform job-related responsibilities and tasks other than those stated in this
QUESTIONS: Contact Sonya Smith, Residential Operations Manager, 907-243-1181.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please complete job applications entirely. Incomplete job applications cannot be accepted.
To apply on-line . . . click on the “Apply On-line” button in lower right corner of this page.
To apply in person . . . go to The Salvation Army, 143 E. 9th Avenue, Anchorage AK 99501. Please bring resume, cover letter, and complete the application provided to you.
To request PDF fillable application . . . send email to: AK.HR@usw.salvationarmy.org
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please contact Human Resources at 907-339-3436.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41