Southcentral Foundation Nutaqusiivik RN Clinical Coordinator in Anchorage, Alaska
Nutaqusiivik RN Clinical Coordinator
Home Based Services
Regular Full Time
- Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Nutaqsiivik: Clinical Coordinator-Registered Nurse position works with the Nutaqsiivik nurse home visitors to provide maternal/child home visiting under the guidelines of the Nurse Family Partnership. The Clinical Coordinator is primarily responsible for implementation and development of the program as well as reflective supervision, staff development and oversight of the nurse home visitors.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's degree or higher level educational program in health and human services.
Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Alaska.
Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required. ACLS, NRP, ATLS, ALSO and PALS as required for specialty.
Three (3) years maternal-child health nursing experience or equivalent experience.
Must meet the following conditions to qualify as an approved SCF driver:
Valid Alaska driver's license that meets State of Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) license requirements to include:
· Valid Alaska driver's license that meets State of Alaska Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) license requirements to include:
o May drive in Alaska for up to 90 days with a valid out-of-State license, then must obtain an Alaska driver's license.
o For Commercial driver licenses, you must obtain an Alaska CDL within 30 days of becoming a resident.
· No more than three (3) moving traffic violations (as defined by Alaska Statutes Title 28) or two (2) at-fault traffic accidents in the previous three (3) years.
· The driver must not have had 'Driving Under the Influence' (DUI) or 'Driving While Intoxicated' (DWI) or 'Operating Under the Influence' (OUI) violations as follows:
o Zero (0) violations in the past five (5) years.
o No more than two (2) violations in the past ten (10) years.
· Drivers must be at least 18 years of age. Drivers 18 through 20 years of age may only transport equipment, materials and employees. Drivers who transport customers must be 21 years of age or older and must have completed the probationary period of license requirements for Alaska.
· Prior to hire date, must provide current copy no more than 60 days old of driving record from issuing State.